My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hagrid's Hut ~ Rik Pierce & Sally Wallace


This is part of the Harry Potter series of dollhouses by Rik Pierce and Sally Wallace. In keeping with the size of the friendly giant, it is 1.25 times the size of 1:12 scale. So all the furniture and accessories had to be large to also meet the needs of this special gamekeeper.

To view more photos of Hagrid's Hut, visit the website of Sally Wallace: http://www.salssite.com

To view the amazing creations by Rik Pierce, visit: http://www.frogmorton.com

5 Comments:

Blogger kimsminiatures said...

Sumalya, Thanks so much for always sharing such wonderful miniatures. This is amazing. I love harry potter and this is just perfect. Mini hugs!

Apr 30, 2009, 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thanks Kim :D ... I corresponded with Sally Wallace today asking for her permission to feature the Hut, and she was so nice!

Apr 30, 2009, 5:03:00 PM  
Blogger Donna Hager said...

This is wonderful. Oh how fun it would be to take a class from Rik Pierce!

May 3, 2009, 6:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness... what realism!! I just love your blog!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

May 7, 2009, 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the detail, here is my attempt at one
http://hagridshouse.blogspot.co.uk/

Sep 18, 2012, 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home